Wednesday, November 19, 2008

For Today - November 20, 2008 - Thursday

Outside My Window...Lots of chirping birds!

I am thinking...I STILL need to make a grocery list of stuff to buy for next week's feast!

I am thankful for...Autumn. Here's another picture of my walking path.

From the kitchen...Coffee & banana. I have a sore, itchy throat & can't stop coughing.

I am wearing...Flannel pajamas & sox.

I am going... to take Shiloh walking & continue messing with Weight Watchers "stuff". I did very little from yesterday because I didn't factor in WW stuff. Lots of stuff. Old stuff. New stuff. Out with the old - in with the new. Stuff. My least favorite word right now.

I am reading...photography books AND my camera's manual!

I am hoping...to stop coughing! Itchy, itchy, itchy cough.

I am hearing...Birds are apparently happy today!

Around the house…are messes I don't want to deal with.

One of my favorite things…Laughter!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....A few more phone calls; make grocery lists; compile Christmas gift lists; take care of some GS entries; play with camera.

Something you may not know about me...I'm lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment