Wednesday, November 26, 2008

For Today - November 26, 2008 - Wednesday


Outside My Window...pink skies & birds chirping

I am thinking...I have lost my voice. Completely. I have no voice!

I am thankful for...for Kevin getting here safely. Last night.

From the kitchen...Poppyseed kolaches; turkey waiting; lots of stuff waiting to get started.

I am going... to make one last trip to the grocery store.

I am reading...nothing . . . I'm way too busy to read...other than recipes!

I am hoping...to get lots done.

I am hearing...Birds & hubby leaving the house.

Around the house…Much to do . . . much to do . . . company starts arriving tomorrow morning.

One of my favorite things…having my family with/around me.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Cook turkey; bake pecan tarts; chop broccoli; a lot of kitchen prep work for the big day tomorrow.

Something you may not know about me...I have an oven that is NOT accurate! It makes baking interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment