Monday, November 24, 2008

For Today - November 24, 2008

Outside My Window...drizzly.

I am thinking...I might make the challenge I have with daughter. Only 1 more pound to lose 'til Thanksgiving. Will I make it? Yes, I will!

I am thankful for...for making the trip to Lufkin to get that pair of pants for GS. Now I just have to get something for my dad and a few more things for hubby.

From the kitchen...Skinny pizza, yogurt with frozen blueberries tossed in.

I am going... to get my rear in gear; make a couple of phone calls for parents.

I am reading...Photography Bible

I am hoping...to get done all the things I did NOT get done yesterday!

I am hearing...TV in background; printer humming; birds fussing; Shiloh snoring.

Around the house…Much to do . . . much to do . . . company starts arriving tomorrow morning.

One of my favorite things…a feeling of competence!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Thaw turkey; clean, clean, clean; WW meeting prep; etc., etc., etc.; cook, cook, cook, bake, bake, bake. I will be Queen of Domesticity for the next several days!

Something you may not know about me...I hate housework

No comments:

Post a Comment