Sunday, November 2, 2008

For Today - November 2, 2008 - Sunday


Outside My Window...Sun, bright white clouds & birds. An heron just flew past my window & over the house.

I am thinking...I need to get back to work in the sew.com room, but probably won't get to it at all today.

I am thankful for...Chinaberry trees. This one is on the property - the only colorful tree near the house.

From the kitchen...Groceries waiting to be put away.

I am wearing...white capris & turquoise tank top.

I am goingedit some pics I took at Jalepeno Tree. We ran into some friends w/their little boy!

I am reading ...Romans & that biography about Hudson Taylor

I am hopingI remember what I learn about photography & photo editing! Not so much the editing if I get the picture right the first time!

I am heari
ng…"Those" birds

Around the house…Lazy Sunday afternoon.

One of my favorite thingsLazy Sunday afternoons!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....I don't want to think about it!

Something you may not know about me. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment