Tuesday, November 18, 2008

For Today - November 19, 2008 - Wednesday

Outside My Window...Very light frost, sunny & cloudless blue skies.

I am thinking...I need to make a grocery list of stuff to buy for next week's feast!

I am thankful for...Autumn. This picture is on my walking path. Just around the bend, and to the right is my home.

From the kitchen...Hazelnut Coffee.

I am wearing...Flannel pajamas & sox.

I am going... to take Shiloh walking; pay bills; do some light housework; photograph Murray on the traction machine; run errands in town & work outdoors!

I am reading...photography books AND my camera's manual!

I am hoping...to get lots of "little" stuff done today.

I am hearing...Train whistle; printer humming; Shiloh snoring.

Around the house…9 boxes of WW stuff AND a bunch of WW stuff brought home from last night's meeting.

One of my favorite things…Sarcasm . . . it's my drug of choice! :)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Phone calls; phone calls; phone calls; work outside. Oh - and to finish Christmas shopping on Saturday. I have a few things bought ('cause I sorta', kinda' shop year-round); but need to do the majority of it this weekend w/hubby. A trip to the city; lunch out & maybe a movie!

Something you may not know about me...I like smooth Jazz . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment