Monday, November 3, 2008

For Today - November 3, 2008 - Monday

Outside My Window...Blue, cloudless sky with lots of birds in the rose bush. It's full of Flickers & Sparrows & an occasional male Cardinal. Truly, "birds of a feather stick together"!

I am thinking...I am going to have a very busy week.

I am thankful for...the strength & energy for a busy week.

From the kitchen...Just a bit of tidying up is needed, a good sweeping & still need to plan supper. . . I bet it involves chicken.

I am wearing...purple, lavender, gold & black nightgown & robe. You can tell I've been to the deepest parts of my closet!

I am goingto be joyful & productive!

I am reading ...Romans & "The Photography Bible" by Daniel Lezano. I've had the book for about a year & have skimmed through it several times but I'm now ready to give it a thorough read.

I am hopingto get lots done today.

I am hearing…Shiloh acting like he's ready for his morning walk; the washing machine; birds singing & chickens clucking.

Around the house…piles of stuff to take to children; WW meeting & Good Samaritan. Piles that will soon be leaving my house. For good. I'm glad.

One of my favorite thingspiles gone from my house ; ) And taking pictures of cute babies! The one here is friend's grandson. We saw them while out for lunch yesterday. Cute, cute boy. . . I just wanted to grab those chubby cheeks & kiss him & hug him. . . but instead snapped some photos! He probably would have been alarmed if I did all those other things!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Laundry; tidy house; Good Sam report for next week's board meeting; find sub for Wednesday work day at GS; make neat piles in sew.com. I've been micro-managing it in the middle of chaos 'cause it's too easy for me to just let it go if there's neat piles. But I can't bear the thought of coming home to it this way, so I will once again organize clutter. I know it can't be done - but it looks better.

Something you may not know about me. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment