Tuesday, November 4, 2008

For Today - November 4, 2008

Outside My Window...Blue, cloudless, sunny sky with a bit of a chill in the air.

I am thinking...I wish I could see youngest son tomorrow, but he's back in Austin. :( Won't get to see him until Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for...God knowing the ending from the very beginning...of my life...of my nation's life...of everything.

From the kitchen...Yummy - mushroom & red onion quesadilla for breakfast!

I am wearing...black pants & t-shirt

I am goingto be busy & positive!

I am reading ...Romans & "The Photography Bible" by Daniel Lezano. I've had the book for about a year & have skimmed through it several times but I'm now ready to give it a thorough read.

I am hopingto learn how to photograph falling leaves. Falling - not stop action. I can do that - I want to learn how to photograph the blur they make while falling like red, yellow & orange rain! In the meantime I take lots of pics of my dog. He is bored with me, can't you see?

I am hearing…A single bird off in the distance. I just noticed the similarity between "sing" & "single". Maybe that's what were supposed to do while alone? Sing!

Around the house…piles of stuff to take to children; WW meeting & Good Samaritan. Piles that will soon be leaving my house. For good. I'm glad. Nothing new to add to this...except that youngest son's stuff goes back into the closet.

One of my favorite thingsAll types of music. I like variety: folk; praise; country; classic; jazz; dulcimers; classic rock; hymns; just about everything except for Rap.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Laundry - done; tidy house; Good Sam report for next week's board meeting - mostly done; find sub for Wednesday work day at GS -done; make neat piles in sew.com -mostly done. Have to stop the micro-managing and just go back to general categories. There's office/computer supplies; quilting/scrapbooking books & magazines; fabric & scrapbooking supplies; GS financial records; photos; memorabilia; & decorative stuff. Too much stuff! Oh - and Christmas tree in closet!!!!

Something you may not know about me. . .I like most insects. I think they are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment