Friday, November 28, 2008

For Today - November 28, 2008 - Friday

Outside My Window...Damp as we had some pretty good rain last nig ht.

I am thinking...that I am still sleepy. Went to bed at 3:30 - woke up at 6:00 - time to go take a nap.

I am thankful for...for safely getting Kevin back to TRF. And a good time had by all yesterday.

From the kitchen...Leftovers!

I am going... back to bed.

I am reading...

I am hoping...to go back to bed.

I am hearing...Birds & computer.

Around the house…Quiet. Murray's at work, kids are sleeping. Dogs are sleeping too.

One of my favorite things…having my family & friends with/around me.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Catching up on sleep.

Something you may not know about me...There is no way on God's little green earth, I'd get up early to go SHOPPING! Wh ruin a perfectly great holiday by shopping????

No comments:

Post a Comment