Monday, November 17, 2008

For Today - November 17, 2008 - Monday

Outside My Window...it's a cold, dark & early morning! I see a pattern emerging!

I am thinking...I wake kup way too early.

I am thankful for...the warming weather & to be able to see friend Judy again today.

From the kitchen...Hazelnut Coffee. I have no idea what's for breakfast. I ate a HUGE lunch yesterday, no supper & at 4:30 in the morning am still not hungry.

I am wearing...Flannel pajamas

I am going... to tidy up house; make phone calls; make more phone calls; listen to cell phone messages. I didn't do that at all yesterday!

I am reading...photography books AND my camera's manual!

I am hoping...to get in touch with mom's doctor BEFORE Judy comes over.

I am hearing...Printer & heater humming & coffee brewing. It's pretty much the same thing every morning. If I blogged later in the day I'd MIGHT have more interesting things to report!

Around the house…A few groceries to put away.

One of my favorite things…Having more than enough toilet paper in the house!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Phone calls; phone calls; phone calls. WW meeting. Weather forecast shows Wednesday high temps in 70's so hope to work outside. Oh - and to finish Christmas shopping on Saturday. I have a few things bought ('cause I sorta', kinda' shop year-round); but need to do the majority of it this weekend w/hubby. A trip to the city; lunch out & maybe a movie!

Something you may not know about me...I'm beginning to think that the Proverbs 31 woman was maybe a Type A personality????

No comments:

Post a Comment