Sunday, November 30, 2008

For Today - November 30, 2008 - Sunday


Outside My Window...Dark. But yesterday ended up being a glorious day: overcast, a little cool & PERFECT for picture-taking.

I am thinking...that I really need to go back to bed.

I am thankful for...for the fun we all had taking portraits & candid shots.

From the kitchen...Leftovers are diminishing. My waist is not. :(

I am going... to go back to bed?

I am wearing...Comfort robe.

I am reading...Photoshop books. It's next to bed & I don't remember title.

I am hoping...Tim & Christiy make it safely back to Rainbow, TX. Then all my kidlets will be safely back to their nests.

I am hearing...Lots of quiet, except for Shiloh grooming himself.

Around the house…Well, beds will need to be stripped & a lots of towels washed. Other than that - nothing that can't wait.

One of my favorite things…Sundays.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Oh - I can't think that far ahead! I'll wait til tomorrow, Dear Scarlett.

Something you may not know about me...I'd rather shop online than get out into the crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment