Monday, December 1, 2008

For Today - December 1, 2008 - Monday

Outside My Window...Frost on the ground so I'm guessing it's really cold out. Yesterday was cold and WINDY. . . but it all died down & was just cold.

I am thinking...that Ted & Rita are pretty proud grandparents to their new grandson, Camp.

I am wondering...how did 2008 zoom by so fast?

I am thankful for...for being able to go to town last night and practice night time photographing. Hubby took Shiloh walking around the Square & I kept "pushing the button". A trumpeter was somewhere out there and practicing Christmas music. I had my own soundtrack!

From the kitchen...V-8 Diet Splash & back to my breakfast of champions: egg whites & FF cheese on 0 point tortilla. And Passionfruit, Jasime & something else Green Tea.

I am going... to plan out my week as there is MUCH to do.

I am wearing...Comfort robe.

I am reading..."The Photoshop Elements 5 Book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby.

I am hoping...to get lots done in an orderly way.

I am hearing...a few birds chirping & Shiloh licking.

Around the house…Order to establish.

One of my favorite things…is to not be somewhere at a certain time.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....WW plans & flips need to be "dun" today because tomorrow I get my hair cut & colored. Meeting tomorrow. Volunteer @ GS Wednesday morning and then get tail light installed & get car inspected & renew registration. Make sure I have enough WARM clothes to take to Nachitoches, La for the Festival of Lights. http://www.natchitoches.net/index.php. Oh - and Photoshop portraits for Amanda & Christy, burn CD's and pop into the mail!

Something you may not know about me...I sleep better when I DON'T drink coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment