Wednesday, December 10, 2008

For Today - December 10, 2008 - Wednesday











Outside my Window
...SLEET!

I am thinking...it will be this afternoon before I leave the house.

I am wondering....if bridges are icy.

I am thankful for...hot cocoa

From the kitchen...hot cocoa and spinach/egg burrito. I know it sounds yukky - but it's really quite yummy.

I am going... to be making a trip to Houston.

I am wearing..."comfort robe"

I am reading...email

I am hoping...my sore throat clears up.

I am hearing...birds! And they are fussing, not chirping nor singing. They are apparently not happy w/the sleet!

Around the house…Stuff to pack for trip.

One of my favorite things…I've said it before, but it's still true: NO DRAMA!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Shower, bank deposit, post office, go to Houston; return stuff to BB&B.

Something you may not know about me...for two weeks in a row, I've had a photo published in our county's newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment