Wednesday, December 3, 2008

For Today - December 3, 2008 - Wednesday


Outside My Window...A few birds chirping. Cloudy & overcast. And warm & muggy.

I am thinking...I need to get off the computer, eat & get busy with today.

I am wondering
...if I will get done all that needs to get done today!

I am thankful for...for brother getting meds to my dad.

From the kitchen...Orange, jasmine, passionfruit green tea.

I am going... to be busy today!

I am wearing...red velour pants & top.

I am reading..."The Photoshop Elements 5 Book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby.

I am hoping...to get everything done today so I can stay home tomorrow.

I am hearing...those perky little birds chirping. But not as many as usual.

Around the house…Christmas decorations still waiting.

One of my favorite things…is knowing I'm soon going out of town & will stay at a divine 1800's bed & breakfast.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Volunteer @ GS in an hour! Thenget tail light installed & get car inspected & renew registration. Make sure I have enough WARM clothes to take to Nachitoches, La for the Festival of Lights. http://www.natchitoches.net/index.php. Oh - and Photoshop portraits for Amanda & Christy, burn CD's and pop into the mail! Make phone calls.

Something you may not know about me...I haven't scrapbooked in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment