Wednesday, December 31, 2008

For Today - December 31, 2008 - Wednesday


Outside My Window....are light blue skies, a stiff breeze & birds. And it's warm.

I am thinking...how tired I am from senior citizen drama.

I am wondering....how long daddy will be in the hospital. And wondering how he'll get back.

I am thankful for....getting one entire kitchen cabinet reorganized. And the cookbooks & the baking supplies.

From the kitchen...lots of kolaches

I am going... to stay home tonight. We're not big New Year Eve party people. We'll probably say we'll stay up to see in the new year but I bet we'll both be asleep way before then. And it's perfectly fine with me!

I am wearing...black fleece pants w/white turtleneck & red fleece vest.

I am reading...not too much right now

I am hoping...to get one or two kitchen drawers cleaned out.

I am hearing...a ringing in my ears. I've been on the phone too much!

Around the house….the sights & smells of domestication!

One of my favorite things...Boredom. I know, I know...most people despise boredom. It's just that I'm so seldom bored . . . Hmmmm . . . . I might have to make a New Year's Resolution . . . . to spend at least part of the year being bored. Ha! I don't think it'll happen. There's ALWAYS something going on.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Decluttering & organization; end of year bookwork for Good Samaritan.

Something you may not know about me...On top of my ON fleece, I'm wearing my mom's old-timey apron!! Chic - I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment