Friday, January 2, 2009

For Today - January 2, 2009, Friday


Outside My Window....cool & muggy. Birds are flitting back & forth. Gray clouds are moving quickly, although there isn't much breeze down below. Today's high is 74.

I am thinking...that I really, really need to finish up Good Samaritan books & print report for Board Meeting in two weeks.

I am wondering....how dad's last medical test will turn out.

I am thankful for....getting three more kitchen drawers cleaned out. And most of dining room put back together. It was the gift-wrap center & all that is now put away.

From the kitchen...dishwasher running.

I am going... to do minor housework, a load or two of laundry & GS bookwork. And maybe two more kitchen drawers? And maybe clean out beneath kitchen sink? Lots of cleaning supplies that DON'T get used.

I am wearing...flannel pajamas.

I am reading...songlist of MP3 player.

I am hoping...that "all's well that ends well" . . . as Pa Ingall's used to say in the Little House on the Prairie books.

I am hearing...a big variety of music as I finish loading my MP3.

Around the house….contentment.

One of my favorite things...throwing out unneeded and/or unloved stuff.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Decluttering & organization; end of year bookwork for Good Samaritan.

Something you may not know about me...My MP3 contains: 2 songs by Crosby, Stills & Nash; 10 - Electric Light Orchestra; 9 - Janis Joplin; 9 - Jim Croce; 5 - Johann Strauss; 1- John Denver; 9 - Kathy Trocolli; 31- Kenny G; 3 - Beethoven; 1 - Mercy Me; 15 - Nat King Cole; 5 - Pirates of the Carribean soundtrack; 5 - Patsy Cline; 14 - Pink Floyd; 6 - Roy Orbison; 20 - Selah; 28 - Simon & Garfunkel; 10 - Prince of Egypt soundtrack; 7 - Return to Me soundtrack; 13 - Singin' in the Rain soundtrack; 13 - Phantom of the Opera sountrack; 24 - Beatles; 11 - Mamas & Papas; 20 - The Who; 1 - Donna Fargo; 36 - Willie Nelson; 5 - Amadeaus Mozart. It's true...I like a wide variety of music. And I still don't have Zac Brown's "Chicken Fried"!!!!

1 comment: