Friday, January 23, 2009

For Today - January 23, 2009 - Friday

Outside My Window...it's dark & a bit chilly. Did I mention I pruned the Purple Lantana? And the blue Salvia. FINALLY pulled up the tomato & pepper plants. The west side of the house is much tidier. Still MUCH to do outdoors.

I am thinking
...I can't believe I'm blogging twice in about 12 hours! I'm also thinking how strange economics is. Heard there will be a shortage of Buffalo wings on Super Bowl Sunday. The price has already gone up 30%. And the reason why? All because Pilgrim's Pride in some little east TX town declared bankruptcy. They were the MAIN supplier of wings. It's strange how it all works. I wish some of the bailout money would go to them instead of paying big bonuses to to the doofaces who caused the problems to begin with!

I am wondering....if I'll be packed & dressed in time for 8 AM departure.

I am thankful for....sleeping half the night!

From the kitchen...Clementines, grapefruit, apples, beets w/beautiful green tops. I wish I had time to photograph them! Swiss Chard & Green leaf lettuce. Let's not forget the bananas & blueberries. Yep - yesterday was Produce Day!

I am going...to shower, dress & pack.

I am wearing...comfort robe.

I am reading...email

I am hoping...to be ready on time.

I am hearing...my tummy growling.

Around the house….the floors STILL need a really good sweeping/vacuuming. But I did get the half-bath cabinet organized. I really can't get more into it. . . . but it DOES look neater. Amanda & David now have they're own drawer to keep their toothbrushes, etc., in.

One of my favorite things...is a good attitude.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Pack, travel, eat out, lie in bed & watch HGTV! Play with camera.

Something you may not know about me...Oh - I can't think of anything this early in the morning.!

No comments:

Post a Comment