Friday, January 16, 2009

For Today - January 16, 2008 - Friday

Outside My Window....it is COLD. It got down to 23 last night & is STILL mighty frigid! No birds were chirping at 7 AM, but now at 7:13 they are. I guess they slept in late this morning. Pink tinge to gray clouds.

I am thinking...how much I do NOT want to go out in this weather today, but will have to stop by bank & get copies of canceled checks (front & back) for FEMA application. Then take all paperwork to the judge's office. I wonder what time they close on Friday?

I am wondering....what I'm eating for breakfast.

I am thankful for....working out last night. 30 minutes on the elliptical! Woohoo! Listened to Phantom of the Opera most of the time. Am glad I didn't break out in song!!!

From the kitchen...French Vanilla coffee & lots of fruit.

I am going...to fold the load of whites I washed & dried last night. Shame on me - the laundry is NOT done until it's folded & put away!

I am wearing...fleece bottoms & flannel pajama top.

I am reading...nothing at the moment.

I am hoping...to either organize bathroom or start in laundry room. Bathroom will take much less time; laundry room will be a long-term project . . . . can't take too much at a time!

I am hearing...the printer humming & that's about it. At 7:19 the birds have settled down & aren't singing much. I think they must be on the front side of the house looking for seed in the feeders.

Around the house….warm air coming from the vents ; )

One of my favorite things...Being able to stay home.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Another trip into town, but it shouldn't take long. A 30 minute workout on the elliptical. Some organizing, but haven't decided what. Kara's wedding reception tomorrow & church on Sunday.

Something you may not know about me...Oh I doubt if there's any more secrets about me! I'm not a complicated person . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment