Sunday, January 18, 2009

For Today - January 18, 2009 - Sunday

Outside My Window....it is very dark as it's 5 AM. I've been awake for a couple of hours.

I am thinking...about the fact I've been sick twice in 1 month. This is not like me. I got sick Friday night & missed dear friend's daughter's wedding reception. From Friday PM to 5 AM Sunday, I've been in bed, except between 4:30 - 5:00 Saturday afternoon when I felt good enough to check email.

I am wondering....why I'm still so tired. I've slept for almost 30 hours!

I am thankful for....hubby & daughter being able to have a good time today.

From the kitchen...Idon't know. All I've been able to eat is 1/2 small carton yogurt & 1/2 banana. NOTHING sounds good.

I am going...to go back to bed & hope I'm up to going to church this morning.

I am wearing...fleece bottoms & huge gray sweatshirt. Yes - I look frightful.

I am reading...nothing.

I am hoping...to get better fast!

I am hearing...nothing. It's too early for birds or chickens.

Around the house….a lot of quiet.

One of my favorite things...is having a strong constitution & NOT being sick.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....no plans at all . . . . just want to feel better. A lot better.

Something you may not know about me...even though I've recently been under the weather, I really am strong & healthy. Even the doctor said so. That's it: I went to doctor on Monday & got sick on Friday. In December I was in hospital w/my dad & came home & got sick. Hmmmmm - strange coincidence? I'm beginning to think hospitals & doctors' offices are not only FOR sick peoplel, but quite possibly drum up business for the medical industry!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you get to feeling better... I know that you were looking forward to seeing Judy yesterday. Call when you feel better this week. love, YOU

    ReplyDelete