Monday, January 19, 2009

For Today - January 19, 2009 - Monday

Outside My Window....sunny, cold & birdie chirping weather.

I am thinking...I ache all over.

I am wondering....why I'm still so tired. And achy. It is safe to say that the way I feel now, I'll NEVER go into a doctor's office again.

I am thankful for....Chap Stik. My lips are peeling. Why's that?

From the kitchen...Hubby emptied dishwasher.

I am going...to go back to bed :( Oops - no I'm not! Parents' ringtone is letting me know something is wrong. :(((((

I am wearing...messy hair & chapped lips.

I am reading...my notes about what to complain about to Solari.

I am hoping...that this too shall pass. And soon.

I am hearing...birds.

Around the house….nothing interesting happening around the house, except parents' issues w/Solari.

One of my favorite things...is a non-achy body.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....no plans at all, I can't see or think past the next few hours.

Something you may not know about me...I think about something you might not know about me in the middle of the night, but if I don't write it down, I forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment