Sunday, January 4, 2009

An Interesting Sighting - January 2, 2008

I posted this on FB, on 1/2/09. I don't know how long they keep stuff there, so I thought I'd better post it here, too.

"I just got back from taking Shiloh, the overweight Golden Retriever, for a walk.

I saw and heard lots of birds and squirrels scampering through the trees.

Heard some dogs barking too.

I passed a yard with a dozen cats and four dogs: a poodle, two pugs and a chihuahua.

Their master was sitting in the yard with this menagerie. He is a fat man with black hair and a big black mustache.

He was wearing a faded blue sleeveless undershirt.

And blue satin pajama bottoms.

With hot pink house slippers.

It all struck me as very odd and funny. Shiloh thought so too.

An interesting start to 2k9"

No comments:

Post a Comment