Sunday, January 11, 2009

For Today - January 11, 2009 - Sunday













Outside My Window
....the sun is setting. And it's chilly.

I am thinking...I'm so glad to be home.

I am wondering....how hectic the week will b.

I am thankful for....being back home!

From the kitchen...a clean kitchen. Hubby kept it clean while I was gone.

I am going... to fold a load of lights & throw a load of darks into the dryer.

I am wearing...black fleece pants & a tiger printed satiny pajama top.

I am reading...those books by Marcia Ramsland. I read three of them simultaneously & finished one & am almost through with the other two.

I am hoping...that daddy's new medical care will enable him to feel better.

I am hearing...dryer buzzer.

Around the house….it's pretty orderly. I unpacked & put EVERYTHING away.

One of my favorite things...is solitude.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Doctor's appt on Monday. I haven't been in years. GS Board Mtg on Tuesday & WW meeting. Wednesday hair cut/color & dentist.

Something you may not know about me...I got to eat lunch w/youngest son today!

No comments:

Post a Comment