Monday, January 12, 2009

For Today - January 12, 2009 - Monday


Outside My Window....lots of chirping birds! Frost on the ground. Ice in the birdbath. Fig & apple trees have buds on them. The lemon tree has blooms. I don't know what the frost will do to them.

I am thinking...I once again have a busy day. I think it would be wonderful if American Christians (at least this one) would REALLY have a day of rest. Just one. How sad to get to heaven and be chastised for our busy-ness....including our church busy-ness.

I am wondering....well - same as yesterday - how hectic WILL this week be?

I am thankful for....sleeping in my own bed, & snuggling my husband!

From the kitchen...Hazelnut Coffee

I am going... to work on Good Sam stuff, make GS donation & visit doctor regarding 12/14 fainting spell.

I am wearing...same as last evening.

I am reading...a WW slow-cooker cookbook.

I am hoping...that mom's throat is better and she doesn't need to go to the doctor. No scheduling transportation w/doctor appointment. I will call her after eight. Hopefully she'll hear the phone.

I am hearing...birds chirping & Shiloh sighing. How did he know I got to the "hearing" part of the blog? Right on cue - a big doggy sigh.

Around the house….it's still pretty orderly.

One of my favorite things...is being able to stay home. I don't think I can do that until Thursday.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Call Nurse Tony; Call mom . . . if throat still sore, call doctor & H'stone transportation. Doctor's appt on Monday. I haven't been in years. GS Board Mtg on Tuesday & WW meeting. Wednesday hair cut/color & dentist.

Something you may not know about me...I wear men's pajama bottoms. I have long legs & women's are always too short.

2 comments:

  1. the counter is there but not working- not sure why. you will need to create a new one. :( sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep getting an error message when I try. :(

    ReplyDelete