Saturday, January 3, 2009

For Today - January 3, 2008 - Saturday


Outside My Window....dark, muggy & damp. I've been up since 4 AM.

I am thinking...that today is the day I MUST get GS paperwork done. And start paperwork regarding moving my dad into a nursing home.

I am wondering....how long this can go on.

I am thankful for....now having ALL my kitchen drawers cleaned & orderly.

From the kitchen...clean & clear counter tops. Sure does make cooking a lot easier not to have to rearrange things before getting started.

I am going... tidy up the computer room & work on Good Sam, Humana & VA Nursing Home paperwork. Also need to take Shiloh walking & go to gym again. I'm really liking the elliptical machine. Simon & Garfunkel's music is good for the workout as is the Phantom of the Opera.

I am wearing...jeans, t-shirt, houseshoes.

I am reading...trying to read WW Staff News online since I've not yet recieved my January issue & I need to know for sure when to order. Too bad computer freezes up every time I try to scroll down!

I am hoping...to continue on.

I am hearing...Murray leaving for work; printer humming.

Around the house….floors desperately needing to be swept & mopped. I hate cleaning floors.

One of my favorite things...having/taking time to organize!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Decluttering & organization; end of year bookwork for Good Samaritan; check Humana status; VA nursing home application

Something you may not know about me...I walked 1.5 miles with Shiloh yesterday & then worked out 20 minutes on the elliptical. Yay for me!

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work on the workout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - it's a good way to deal with stress. And cleaning, too!!!!

    Have fun at the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I'm back to walking tomorrow. Going to get more workout gear and have my first session of PT on Monday.......Maybe if I feel good in how I look, the 'pain' will not be bad and the workout more fun.....

    ReplyDelete