Wednesday, January 7, 2009

For Today - January 8, 2009 - Thursday


Outside My Window....it's dark

I am thinking...I need to go to bed soon.

I am wondering.... what will happen to my dad. His health seems to be deteriorating.

I am thankful for....a husband you knows how to "lie low, Brer Rabbit" when I'm fit to be tied ; )

From the kitchen...a perfectly clean & orderly room in my house.

I am going... to bed soon as I'm tired & have had an emotional day & a couple of glasses of wine & vacuumed the house & threatened to vacuum the dog, too! Fortunately he knows how to lay low, too!

I am wearing...black slacks & black sweater with white collar.

I am reading...not a single, dadgum thing.

I am hoping...to figure out what's going on at the assisted living facility where my parents live.

I am hearing...TV in living room & printer humming in here with me. And the heater just clicked on.

Around the house….a nice sense of order. The laundry room is still a mess but the rest of the house is pretty well organized & orderly. The laundry room, which has a freezer, Christmas storage, books & pantry items is a tee-total disaster. But the rest of the house is presentable.

One of my favorite things...is that my brother (nor husband) ever go ballistic, postal or crazy at the same time as I do.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Well, as of right here and now, it looks as if I'll be in Houston for the rest of the week.

Something you may not know about me...I am usually calm as a cucumber in the face of an emergency but fall COMPLETELY apart once the crisis is over. AND I'm writing this the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment