Tuesday, January 27, 2009

For Today - January 27, 2009 - Tuesday

Outside My Window...A foggy day. The above picture is a closeup of the rosemary plant. We half jokingly say it's as big as a Buick! I love the little blue flowers it shares with us during the winter.

I am thinking
...I "really" dislike people volunteering me for ANYthing!

I am wondering....how to pray.

I am thankful for....the prayers of the saints. For me. For others in my life.

From the kitchen...Coffee. Still haven't had breakfast. Last night's butternut squash soup was yummy. Roasted beets taste yummy too. I'll either put them in a soup or salad. Tomorrow. Not today.

I am going...to start decluttering the laundry room. I think just throwing out some of the obvious junk/garbage will make a big difference. If it's not mine, I'll check w/hubby before tossing . . . .

I am wearing...more fleece. I love this stuff!

I am reading...emails.

I am hoping...to stay focused today. Declutter and pray.

I am hearing...birds chirping, computer going through scan disk or some other scheduled program.

Around the house….the happy, ferocious love of my great, big dog!

One of my favorite things...being able to stay home. I'm not working WW tonight. I just don't have it in me. I need a week of unstructured time. Maryanne's taking my place and the members will be in good hands. I need some down time. I got distressing news that I can't talk about . . . but I most definitely need to pray about. I need today to pray. Fervently.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....laundry room decluttering; yard work (if the weather cooperates); sort through photos; burn Christmas photo CD & mail to Simon.

Something you may not know about me...I have Christmas liglhts hanging on the headboard of my bed. Yep - I keep them up year-round. See, I TOLD you I'm an eccentric old lady! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment