Wednesday, January 28, 2009

For Today - January 28, 2009 - Wednesday

Outside My Window...It is cold. Brrrrr. Icy rain during the night & now clear, sunny & very COLD! Glad I get to stay inside!

I am thinking...it's wonderful that there were no wrecks reported on morning news. NONE! Icy roads & no wrecks!

I am wondering....what to say.

I am thankful for....being able to stay home.

From the kitchen...Coffee & last night's Vegetable-Barley Risotto. Yummy stuff & warm & filling.

I am going...to continue in the laundry room. I ought to buy stock in Stearlite plastic drawers/containers!

I am wearing...more fleece. I now live in it.

I am reading...that book from Debby. God - The Enough.

I am hoping...to find out what early morning phone call about dad was all about.

I am hearing...computer going through some diagnostics. Surely is grumbling & growling!

Around the house….some of the laundry room stuff now temporarily parked in the living room.

One of my favorite things...staying home two days in a row! Whoopee!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....laundry room decluttering; burn Christmas CD & maybe sort through photos. NO yard work 'cause it's suppose to stay very wintry the rest of the week!

Something you may not know about me...it looks like I'll be spending lots of time on the phone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment