Wednesday, December 24, 2008

For Today - December 24, 2008 - Wednesday


Outside My Window....it's raining. I'm looking forward to driving in rainy weather on Christmas Eve.

I am thinking...I need to complete all these last minute tasks before leaving!

I am wondering....if I'll see Kevin. He called yesterday and said he "may" make it to the DFW area.

I am thankful for....washers & dryers & all those modern conveniences.

From the kitchen...dishwasher is running.

I am going... to be busy this morning.

I am wearing...my comfort robe. No socks, no houseshoes as it's 60-something degrees outside!

I am reading...4 books about organization. Think I discovered my problem. . . house may or may not be organized as much as I want . . . what I need is to better organize my time.

I am hoping...to not forget anything!

I am hearing...dishwasher & TV in background.

Around the house…anticipation. . . .lots!

One of my favorite things...being with my family!!!!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....finish packing; visiting; caroling; gift-giving; eating; movie-going, etc.

Something you may not know about me...I'm planning to go to the doctor the first of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment