Sunday, December 14, 2008

For Today - December 14, 2008 - Sunday

Outside my Window.... it's a cloudy day

I am thinking...I need to go back to bed

I am wondering....what the day will bring

I am thankful for...grilled cheese sandwiches

From the kitchen...not much going on. I'm not really very hungry.

I am going... to lay down on the couch, snuggled in a quilt & watch Meet the Press

I am wearing...Pink flannel pajamas w/gray house slippers t hat look like mice wearing a red Santa hat.

I am reading...not a darn thing.

I am hoping...to go back to sleep

I am hearing...just a few birds chirping.

Around the house…Stuff.

One of my favorite things…flannel pajamas

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....I don't even want to think about plans

Something you may not know about me...I used to eat raw bread & cookie dough

No comments:

Post a Comment