Thursday, December 18, 2008

For Today - December 19, 2008 - Thursday

Outside my Window....it's foggy & sitll dark.

I am thinking...that I really am better. I slept off & on all day yesterday & all through the night & really feel so much better this morning.

I am wondering....if I can do all I want to do today.

I am thankful for...waking up & feeling well-rested. It's the pits to wake up & still feel tired!

From the kitchen...there's lots of sausage in the freezer. While in Temple bought a bunch of Slovacek sausage. That's one of my contributions to Christmas dinner: sausage kolaches, broccoli/rice casserole & deviled eggs.

I am going... to REALLY make bank deposit today. And wrap gifts. What fun is it to have them bought nice & early & have them hidden away in the gift closet? So today I will wrap.

I am wearing...Flannel pajamas, leg warmers and unmatched socks.

I am reading...email

I am hoping...to keep today's "to do" list short

I am hearing...not much at all. It's very quiet.

Around the house…still a lot of "stuff" but at least the Kleenex box is put away as the sniffles aren't bad at all.

One of my favorite things...is to not only be healthy, but to feel healthy.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Meet Julie w/pix of Jared. They lost all photos in a house fire & she's making him a scrapbook. I'm sharing 4-H pix with her. Meet hubby at office party. Wrap presents. Bake sausage kolaches.

Something you may not know about me...I haven't taken many photos for DAYS! That's how you know I've been sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment