Tuesday, December 16, 2008

For Today - December 16, 2008 - Tuesday

Outside my Window....it's cold. Really cold. Today's predicted high is below freezing.

I am thinking...that I need to get into a hot tub. . . and take my best bud with me: a cuppa hot cocoa!

I am wondering....why I now have a cold: in my nose & in my eye. :(

I am thankful for...my leg warmers from the 80's. I'm not too much of a packrat, the only old clothing I have is my wedding dress & two pair of leg warmers. I really am thankful for them. And my Cuddle Duds. And that hot cuppa cocoa.

From the kitchen...the teapot is still warm. I may have to fix another cuppa.

I am going... to go to Temple today. Hubby gets results from recent MRI>

I am wearing...Navy blue flannel pajamas w/gray house slippers t hat look like mice wearing a red Santa hat. And pale pink 1980's leg warmers.

I am reading...email

I am hoping...to stay warm today.

I am hearing...theater humming. And printer too. And Shiloh grooming himself.

Around the house…still just "stuff"

One of my favorite things…is not having to work this evening. Thank you DOLORES!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....get information from the VA nursing home in Temple. And charge my camera battery so I can take a few photos. Maybe bake some sausage kolaches for Christmas.

Something you may not know about me...I am not decorating for Christmas this year. There's just 3 nativities out & I think that's going to be it. No tree. I'm worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment