Monday, December 22, 2008

For Today - December 22, 2008 - Monday

Outside My Window....it is C O L D . . . blue skies w/thin white & gray clouds. 27 degrees. Shiver!

I am thinking...that I don't want to go out on this cold, cold day.

I am wondering....what to do first.

I am thankful for....central heat!!!

From the kitchen...hot chocolate & oranges.

I am going... to town. I need to leave a check Good Samaritan. Tomorrow is food day.

I am wearing...cuddle duds & navy flannel pajamas, sox & house shoes.

I am reading...pretty much nothing.

I am hoping...her order from Amazon arrives today.

I am hearing...Shiloh walking through the house. Probably with one of my shoes. He doesn't chew them . . . just carries them by the front door. Hint, hint - do you think he wants to go walking???? Too dog-gone bad! It's too dog-gone C O L D ! !

Around the house…stuff just waiting to be packed, etc.

One of my favorite things...an unscheduled day.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....trip into town; WW meeting prep; laundry washed; packing; visiting; caroling; gift-giving; eating; movie-going, etc.

Something you may not know about me...I am not at all mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment