Tuesday, December 9, 2008

For Today - December 9, 2008 - Tuesday


Outside my Window...Threatening clouds. We are in a tornado watch.

I am thinking...this picture reminds me of "Little Drummer Boy". ; )

I am wondering....when my Dad will get out of the ER & into a room.

I am thankful for...brother & SIL helping out.

From the kitchen...grilled cheese sandwich (2 points); 1 cup soup (0 point); 1/2 avocado (2 points); celery (0 point); yogurt (1 point)

I am going... to be making a trip to Houston.

I am wearing...jeans, turtleneck & vest.

I am reading...WW Getting Started book. The new "Momentum" program was rolled out yesterday.

I am hoping...to have a good meeting tonight! And a good turnout, even though we're in a tornado watch. Last week was poor turnout as it was the same time as the Christmas parade.

I am hearing...thunder & birds. And Shiloh walking around, trying to figure out where to settle down during a storm. He just went into his kennel, which is right next to the computer desk.

Around the house…Untidiness, but nothing hysterical.

One of my favorite things…is staying home during stormy weather.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....edit photos of the two sets of twins & email to their grandma; cancel Dad's eye appointment, go to Houston.

Something you may not know about me...I really am a funny girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment