Saturday, December 20, 2008

For Today - December 20, 2008 - Saturday

Outside My Window....it cool & windy. It's dark because it's almost 7 PM.

I am thinking...that it's a good thing to have all the gifts wrapped.

I am wondering....what Kevin will be doing during the holidays. :(

I am thankful for....all the kolaches being baked. It took two days. I made lots of kolaches. And I'm slow.

From the kitchen...yummy freshly baked smells.

I am going... to soak in the tub w/candles & Kenny G's "Miracles" & a glass of red wine. Heaven!

I am wearing...jeans, walking shoes & Natchitoches Christmas t-shirt.

I am reading...pretty much noth ing.

I am hoping...to quickly clean the kitchen.

I am hearing...Murray walking into the house.

Around the house…lots of Christmas stuff.

One of my favorite things...a weekend with my hubby.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....practice "Once Upon a Christmas" to sing in church tomorrow with Murray.

Something you may not know about me...I love original art. Children's art is a real favorite of mine. Above is one of many murals on our town square. All were painted by Texas prison inmates. They are all beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment