Friday, December 5, 2008

For Today - December 5, 2008 - Friday


Outside My Window...it's dark and really, really cold: 31 & feels like 26. Brrrr

I am thinking...I want to take back the 4" trees. They're not as pretty as I thought they'd be and not enough lights. They're just not worth the money.

I am wondering...how long it will take me to get car inspected.

I am thankful for...getting all of A's photos edited and burned onto CDs. All I have to do is pop them into the mail!

From the kitchen...a counter full of extras that need to go with me: camera & its charger, new GSS to read on the way there, etc.

I am going... to http://www.keegancookhouse.com/

I am wearing...deep red robe w/ beige lace deep collar & cuffs.

I am reading..."The Photoshop Elements 5 Book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby.

I am hoping...to be ready to go when hubby is ready to go!

I am hearing...central heater just keeps on humming.

Around the house…Still more Christmas to set out, although I did get one more nativity up.

One of my favorite things…is TODAY!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....to R E L A X

Something you may not know about me...I'm doing really well for the shape I'm in!!! Love that quote from my Uncle Charlie. It's PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment