Sunday, December 28, 2008

For Today - December 28, 2008 - Sunday

Outside My Window....it's a gloomy, drizzly kind of day.

I am thinking...I just MAY have caught up on my rest.

I am wondering....how much I'll get done today.

I am thankful for....having such a wonderful life.

From the kitchen...not a thing.

I am going... to organize kitchen. I am actually thinking of getting rid of some cookbooks.

I am wearing...flannel pajamas.

I am reading...those organizing books by Mrcia Ramsland

I am hoping...to get kitchen reorganized. It shouldn't take too long.

I am hearing...Sunday morning TV shows in the background. I didn't set an alarm & Murray didn't wake me up to go to church.

Around the house….reminders of why I love being home. I doubt if anyone else besides Murray & I love it so. I guess that's how everyone feels about their home. At least I hope so.

One of my favorite things...No place to go and really nothing I "have" to do.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....make dental & doctor appointment. WW prep & meeting. Thank you notes. Decluttering & organization. End of year bookwork for Good Samaritan. Oh! And take down the few Christmas decorations that did make it out of storage!

Something you may not know about me...I don't make New Year's resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment