Saturday, December 27, 2008

For Today - December 27, 2008 - Saturday

Outside My Window....it's dark . . .

I am thinking...I need to catch up on my rest!

I am wondering....if I'll easily fall asleep tonight.

I am thankful for....an excellent, most wonderful Christmas holiday!

From the kitchen...soup & grilled cheese sandwiches.

I am going... to bed soon!

I am wearing...flannel pajamas.

I am reading...my email. I haven't checked it since late morning of December 24.

I am hoping...to go to bed soon! And sleep! I stayed up until 3:30, two nights in a row, getting 3 1/2 hours sleep one night & 4 1/2 the next night! last night went to bed just before 1 & didn't fall asleep for the longest of times & woke up at 7.

I am hearing...TV in background.

Around the house….not too much stuff as all the unpacking is done.

One of my favorite things...Christmas with family!!!!!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....go to bed.

Something you may not know about me...I ended up not not seeing KMS this Christmas season. Things got messed up & he wasnt' able to come to DFW.

No comments:

Post a Comment