Saturday, November 1, 2008

For Today - November 1, 2008 - Saturday

Outside My Window...Really, really foggy, but not warm & muggy. Maybe perfect? Except for the fog . . . but I'm expecting it to burn off.

I am thinking...I may get to see youngest son next Wednesday. Wouldn't that be grand? It's been way too long!

I am thankful for...getting rid of more "stuff"! Closet in dining room is now gift, wrapping center. Kitchen den trunk now hold ALL WW administrative "stuff". It's good not to have it strewn in two rooms.

From the kitchen...Dishes waiting to be unloaded from the dishwasher. And I need to eat breakfast but haven't decided what I'm really hungry for. I do much, much better if I get a hearty serving of some type of protein.

I am wearingblack knit pants, orange beaded tank top & orange jacket. Without hair brushed or makeup on I look like a jack-o-lantern! ; )

I am goingto continue in sew.com room. It is very clear to me I need not buy any more scrapbook papers! I'm sorting them by color & putting in those very ugly sewing drawers. I really need to paint them black & add some snazzy hardware...but in the meantime they're "just perfect . . . & if not, they'll be just fine"!

I am reading ...Romans & that biography about Hudson Taylor

I am hopingto play with the new camera lens.

I am hearing absolutely nothing. It is very quiet. I don't think it's suppose to rain . . . but there's no breeze outside, no birds singing, nothing.

Now yesterday afternoon is a completely different story as I heard PLENTY! Some guys decided to target practice across the street, using hay bales as their targets. They were using deer rifles which makes lots of noise. They "were" shooting away from houses & road, but I still found it unnerving. So did Shiloh. So did the songbirds . . . I'm glad they're gone.

Around the house…Lots of stuff donated to Good Samaritan & oldest son. Lots taken to trash. Lots dumped in burn pile. It's good to get so much stuff OUT. But PLENTY more to get rid of. I must need it; use it; or love it! Or else it's out!

One of my favorite thingsBreathing room.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Nothing new . . . just continue to declutter & practice with new lens. Practice, practice, practice.

Something you may not know about me. . .I no longer do any garment construction & threw out sewing thread! Aren't you proud of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment