Monday, October 13, 2008

For Today - October 14, 2008 - Tuesday






Outside My Window...cloudy & breezy.

I am thinking...that I need to hurry up & take Shiloh for his morning walk. He walked two-1 mile treks yesterday! Yay Shiloh!

I am thankful for...for getting WW meeting completed yesterday. That frees up today to cash in Good Samaritan coins (lots of people pay w/coins), make bank deposit & fiddle w/FEMA money.

From the kitchen . . . Toast & coffee.

I am wearingturquoise night shirt.

I am creating . . . a plan for getting lots done today.

I am goingfor a walk. . . to do more yard work . . . make a trip into town . . . & work WW meeting.

I am reading "Photoshop Elements 5 for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby.

I am hopingKevin has a safe trip back to TX.

I am hearingbirds chirping & computer humming.

Around the house…LIFE - we live here - and it most often looks like it! And, ahem, it looks as if Shiloh is winning the toilet war! ; )

One of my favorite things
good design.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....continue working on scrapbook...FEMA transfers...yardwork...WW meeting.

Something you may not know about me. . . I wish there were digital cameras when my chidren were little.

No comments:

Post a Comment