Wednesday, October 8, 2008

For Today - October 8, 2008 - Wednesday


Outside My WindowCold, sunny & a real crispness in the air. Last night 's low was 50 . . . today's high is mid-high 70's Perfect!

I am thinkingthat I went to bed too late & woke up too early.

I am thankful forKevin calling last night. We talked for 35minutes & 19seconds. Aren't cell phones wonderful??? Probably won't see him until Thanksgiving & will have to go get him from TRF or else send him bus money 'cause transportation woes don't appear to be resolved any time soon. BUT - I always enjoyed travel time with him...even as a young child, so it might be nice to be able to drive with him.

From the kitchen . . . Fiber One, banana, FF milk, coffee.

I am wearingpink nightgown.

I am creating . . . page designs for "A Week in My Life". I've decided I'm not going to print collages , since the free collage maker cuts pictures where "it" wants to crop them. But I will use the template for regular cut/paste scrapbooking.

I am goingto finish WW paperwork... Call WW in behalf of two members who are having trouble w/eTools...Place WW order...Call Humana's customer service to find out if Daddy's almost $2200 monthly procedure is covered...Mow meadow.

I am reading Ali Edwards blog & Stacy Julian, too.

I am hopingthat I get lots done today...mainly that I get WW stuff in the mailbox before the mailman comes, or else I have to go to town...but it is such a lovely day, I would enjoy the walk. But then again I want to get all these other things done too.

I am hearingclock ticking...crickets & birds chirping...birds are really going at it . . .the steam engine train whistling...yep - that's it top left of the blog.

Around the houselaundry waiting to be done (different from the other day - but still waiting)...full of morning sunshine.

One of my favorite things
cool nights/warm days.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....continue planning scrapbook.... . . compile & enter WW order. . . plan dinner for tonight - I think I'll make the butternut squash/barley/apple casserole.

Something you may not know about me
. . . Oh - there's not too many secrets left. . . I can't think what you don't know about me. . . nothing that anyone would be the least interested in. . . nothing I'd post on a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment