Wednesday, October 22, 2008

For Today - October 22, 2008 - Wednesday


Outside My Window...sunny, a bit nippy . . . the outdoors feeling so alive!

I am thinking...I have made a big mess for myself. I have created extra WW work for myself. No one else to blame.

I am thankful for... a good meeting last night & the revelation I had about all the different layers of stress. This was MY revelation . . . not part of the meeting guide. It is helpful to me.

From the kitchen . . . bags of groceries waiting to be put away. Only refrigerator/freezer foods got put where they belong. Yesterday was rush, rush, rush.

I am wearingcapris & tee shirt....shoes are on the way.

I am goingwalking, to straighten out WW mess, put away groceries & generally tidy up the house.

I am reading ...Acts & still in "Hudson Taylor's Spiritual Secret"

I am hopingto get yesterday revelatory thoughts down on paper.

I am hearingShiloh breathing...birds chirping

Around the house…Still waiting for a good, thorough cleaning.

One of my favorite things
Insight into myself that results in a change of attitude or actions.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Still need to make that lst of chores for David to do...Wednesday: write Miss U cards...house/yard work...Thursday: get ready for AME & DAE...bake favorite vegetarian lasagna...Friday: Hopefully put David to work rehanging shutters that Ike blew off & trimming Hollies. ..it's hard to plan too much for him 'cause they always sleep in so late when here...am glad they get good rest. Saturday: Jeremy comes back to help w/chicken coop roof repair...& lots of cooking for church's homecoming on Sunday; Sunday: Church!

Something you may not know about me. . .I am now more brunette than blond!

No comments:

Post a Comment