Sunday, October 26, 2008

For Today - October 27, 2008 - Monday

See the pretty blueberry pie? It was so very yummy. Just ask Shiloh!!!!!

Outsid
e My Window...It's dark, chilly & windy!

I am thinking...that I need to soon wake up. My eyes are still sleepy although the rest of me feels fine.

I am thankful for...Amanda & David making it safely home. AND my antique tablecloth coming clean!
From the kitchen...Coffee

I am wearinggown & robe.

I am goingto tidy house, do some laundry, prepare WW meeting.

I am reading ...Romans & that biography about Hudson Taylor

I am hopingto to be able to save my money & buy a 50 mm lens for my oly.

I am hearing muffled TV sounds from living room; water running in bathroom

Around the house…Guest room bed to strip. Bathrooms to clean. Laundry to do. Kitchen to clean. Just the "average, ordinary Monday clean up blues"!

One of my favorite thingsis to play with my camera.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Housework; WW meeting; Sew.com room as I did absolutely NOTHING in it last week or over the weekend.

Something you may not know about me. . .I'm spending Christmas in Richardson this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment