Monday, October 6, 2008

For Today - October 6, 2008 - Monday



Outside My WindowWarm, muggy & & cloudy, although the sun is trying to break through & there's way cool lighting/shadows in sew.com. It's suppose to be in the 40s Wednesday morning. That's too cool for me. I want Autumn to be more than just a few mild days here & there. I want it to last a lot longer before it gets COLD!

Some of the Kwanzo day lilies are starting to bloom. Caldwell Pink is prolifically blooming as well as Scarlett Crimson.

Several white herons just flew over . . . very pretty against gray clouds. Battery is recharging. . . no camera here with me.

I am thinkingthat I need to work outside for a little while. Not too long. It's in much better shape but it still needs working.

I am thankful forJuan coming over Saturday. He did the weed eating; tree trimming (remnants from Hurricane Ike); & leaf blowing. He worked hard. There's a picture of him in the mosaic. All the photos in the mosaic were taken this weekend.

From the kitchen . . . coffee & grilled cheese sandwiches.

I am wearingthat chenille robe.

I am creating . . . a CD of pix taken this past week. Hope to get prints this afternoon.

I am goingto work in Jacksonville tonight. Kathy can't make it, so I'm going to work as a receptionist. So - gotta' leave early enough to print pix; wipe down kitchen cabinets.

I am reading Ali Edwards blog

I am hopingto keep the house tidy & get that ginormous clock back up in the dining room.

I am hearingceiling fan, birds & train whistle.

Around the houseTidiness hanging on by a thread. I need to do some deep, deep cleaning & de-cluttering.

One of my favorite things
Photo journalism.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...get prints made & figure out how I'm going to go about putting the week of prints together; work in J'ville; WW Tuesday; Amanda Thursday or Friday.

Something you may not know about me. . . If I'm not interested in a book by the 3rd chapter, I give myself permission to stop reading it.



No comments:

Post a Comment