Tuesday, October 28, 2008

For Today - October 28, 2008 - Tuesday


Outside My Window...It's dark, chilly & windy. Again!

I am thinking...that the coffee should be just about ready.

I am thankful for...A hardworking, faithful husband who thinks I'm beautiful even when I know I'm not. And central heat!

From the kitchen...Coffee - here's crossing my fingers that it isn't all on the counter & floor.

I am wearingjeans, tank top & long-sleeved blouse

I am goingto prepare WW meeting; walk Shiloh; & continue cleaning out my closet.

I am reading ...Romans & that biography about Hudson Taylor

I am hopingto donate some things to Good Samaritan & drop off others to the consignment shop. Oh - and make a bank deposit.

I am hearing the heater blowing through the vents. This is the first time this season the heater's been on. Also hearing coffee "perk". Actually, it "drips" but that doesn't sound as neat as "perk"!

Around the house…Guest room all neat & tidy with fresh sheets & towels. MBR a total mess w/piles of clothes waiting. Waiting for their future home.

One of my favorite thingsis piping hot oatmeal on a cold windy day. Hey - I think I'll have some!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....This stays pretty much the same: housework; WW meeting; Sew.com room as I did absolutely NOTHING in it last week or over the weekend.

Something you may not know about me. . .I used to live in the Washington, DC area & my job required me to read the "Congressional Record". All of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment