Wednesday, October 29, 2008

For Today - October 30, 2008 - Thursday

Outside My Window...It's a bright, sun shiny day.

I am thinking...that Shiloh was a very good sport yesterday. We walked 1 1/2 miles UPHILL! He was very tired when Murray picked us up!

I am thankful for...children who trust the Lord. In all things. And Facebook so I can keep in touch with them while they're waiting to see if the boss says, "Off with his head". In a manner of speaking.

From the kitchen...Jasmine/passion fruit Green Tea & Protein drink. I've been "listless" ...maybe I've been needing more protein?

I am wearingbrown jogging suit.

I am goingto go walk; tidy; REALLY finish cleaning/sorting/organizing bedroom.

I am reading ...Romans & that biography about Hudson Taylor

I am hopingSimon gets to keep his job.

I am hearing computer, & birds.

Around the house…Still some WW messes. Need to rearrange inventory.

One of my favorite thingsA place for everything.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Pretty much the same as yesterday.

Something you may not know about me. . .I some times go to bed without washing face!

No comments:

Post a Comment