Monday, October 13, 2008

For Today - October 13, 2008 - Monday











Outside My Window
...sunny, cool & windy. Perfect!
Last night there was a coyote. . . he woke me up . . .I turned on the back light to keep him away from the chicken coop. There's also evidence of wild hogs. Yep they're finally here. Front meadow is all tore up. I discovered that while mowing on Saturday!

I am thinking...that Amanda needs to call & let us know of David's decision!

I am thankful for...being able to sub in Sunday School the past two weeks. As the pics show - some things never change!

...this gorgeous weather to work outside! I thought I was going to have to spend most of the day in town, dealing w/FEMA . . . but it's Columbus Day & the banks are closed!

From the kitchen . . . Bananas. Very green bananas. They are almost 2 weeks old & still very, very green! I even put them in a paper bag w/an apple to speed the ripening process . . . still green. Will take picture on Wednesday and show how green they still are!

I am wearingwhite shorts, pink tee shirt & walking shoes.

I am creating . . . a plan for making big progress in yard.

I am goingto take Shiloh for another 1 mile walk. He did SO very well this morning.

I am reading "Photoshop Elements 5 for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby.

I am hopingto hurry up & get outside!

I am hearingbirds, wind, tractors.

Around the house…peace & quiet w/a bit of a mess: redecorating dining room.

One of my favorite things
chirping birds

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....continue working on scrapbook...prepare for WW mtg...FEMA transfers...yardwork.

Something you may not know about me. . . I did ALL the mowing on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment