Wednesday, October 29, 2008

For Today - October 29, 2008 - Wednesday


Outside My Window...It's chilly outside - but not windy - and no frost this morning. Yesterday there was heavy frost.

I am thinking...that I want to call John & find out if he can meet me at Good Samaritan Friday instead of this morning.

I am thankful for...cute flannel pajamas I bought at Kohl's end of season sale.

From the kitchen...Oh to heck with the coffee - this morning it's Earl Grey tea.

I am wearingpink flannel pajamas. . . with hearts on them. So unlike me as I don't usually "do" pink nor anything with hearts. I'm not a particularly "sweet" person! ; )

I am goingto finish WW inventory. Don't you wanna' come help? And finish sorting through clothes: some to consignment shop & some to Good Sam.

I am reading ...Romans & that biography about Hudson Taylor

I am hopingto get November & December calendar all up-to-date. So much already to pencil in.

I am hearing heater, computer, printer & chickens.

Around the house…Some messes Shiloh has made. Decided to play with a pair of hose of mine. And dumped over a bowl of keys I brought home from my parents. He really needs to go walking and get rid of some of this energy!

One of my favorite things"Pure White Linen" by Estee Lauder. And I don't own any. Money always gets spent on camera or scrapbooking stuff instead.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....This stays pretty much the same: housework; Sew.com room; LFG dropped off & photographed for local newspaper.

Something you may not know about me. . .I'm close to being claustrophobic.

No comments:

Post a Comment