Wednesday, October 15, 2008

For Today - October 15, 2008 - Wednesday



Outside My Window...cloudy...damp...drizzly

I am thinking...I will have to walk Shiloh in between sprinkles, although he did just fine this morning. We started out with the beautiful view above. Before we went 1/2 mile, it started sprinkling so we headed back toward home. I'm guessing we walked 3/4 mile.

I am thankful for...WW paperwork being done. I just need to write some "miss you" cards, and then will be done for another week. I'm also so very thankful I got the meeting done a day early . . . it sure frees up my mind to think of other things. Maybe that's how I'll start spending Sunday afternoons?

I am wearingshorts, tee shirt, walking shoes.

I am creating . . . plans for quickly running errands in town, and then a day to clean house, & unpack dining room. I have a teenage boy coming someday this week to help rearrange furniture in there & I want to be ready for him.

I am goingto pray for oldest grandson as he takes his PSAT this morning.

I am reading "Photoshop Elements 5 for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby.

I am hopingWorkers' Comp approves PT for hubby. Therapist also thinks it's a herniated disk. Wants him to do PT & traction. I'd like to see the traction part!

I am hearinga few chickens clucking & Shiloh snoring inside. But yesterday, between late morning & early afternoon - oh that was something else! There were so many sparrows & flickers chirping in the wild roses . . . a city person might have complained about all the "noise". It sounded like part of heaven to me!

Around the house…Laundry to do . . .

One of my favorite things
good food.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....continue working on scrapbook...FEMA transfers...yardwork...getting ready for Jeremy.

Something you may not know about me. . . I often forget to charge cell phone battery. And when I'm on the computer (dial-up) no one can get in touch with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment