Saturday, October 25, 2008

For Today - October 26, 2008 - Sunday

Outside My Window...just getting daylight & there's a light fog that's lifting.

I am thinking...that today is "just another ordinary miracle today".

I am thankful for... a house filled with people & dogs whom I greatly love. Except for "my" dog who apparently ate a good part of a homemade blueberry pie in the middle of the night! Amanda's dogs were closed up in the guest room with her & David. "My" dog was in the bedroom with Murray & me . . . but door was NOT closed. Woke up to find the pie cover on the floor & almost all the top crust eaten off the pie & lots of the blueberries gone! AND blueberry stains on the most fabulous, antique tablecloth. I will be VERY upset if it doesn't come clean. Hopefully I'll post incriminating evidence tomorrow.

From the kitchen...Well, if ruined blueberry pie wasn't enough of a mess, my coffee maker basket somehow slid open & there's about a half of pot of coffee on counter & floors. I wonder if Shiloh would like some coffee with his pie???????

I am wearinggown & robe.

I am goingto church!

I am reading ...Acts & still in "Hudson Taylor's Spiritual
Secret"

I am hopingthe stains come out of the tablecloth

I am hearingBirds chirping & dogs barking off in the distance

Around the house…Lots of food to take to church with us! Not quite as much as before Shiloh pigged out . . . but still lots to take.

One of my favorite thingsis to attend church with my husband & kids. He and Amanda are both doing special music today.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Oh - it's too early in the week to know anything other than the regular weekly things: WW meeting prep., housework & laundry, etc.

Something you may not know about me. . .I've already voted!

No comments:

Post a Comment