Sunday, October 12, 2008

For Today - October 12, 2008 - Sunday



Outside My Window
…Setting sun

I am thinking…that I have a stomach ache.

I am thankful for… Amanda's visit. And that Shiloh, Promise & Tansy got along so very well!

And am so glad Kwabenay came to church and out to lunch with us. He calls us Mom & Dad. That makes me smile!


From the kitchen . . . Reheating tortilla soup.

I am wearing… "that" gown

I am creating . . . "that" scrapbook!

I am going… to position photos tonight . . . plan journaling . . . maybe print journaling blocks.

I am reading… "Photoshop Elements 5 for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby.

I am hoping… to hear from Amanda regarding David & possible pastorship.

I am hearing… Computer printer humming, 60 Minutes on TV in background.

Around the house…beautiful sunlight from setting sun.

One of my favorite things…
early morning sun & evening light.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....transfer FEMA $$$ from general account to FEMA account; WW meeting; yard work; get back into the habit of walking!

Something you may not know about me. . . I am a pretty boring person! Oops - you already knew that! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment