Sunday, October 12, 2008

For Today - October 12, 2008 - Sunday



Outside My Window
Setting sun

I am thinkingthat I have a stomach ache.

I am thankful forAmanda's visit. And that Shiloh, Promise & Tansy got along so very well!

And am so glad Kwabenay came to church and out to lunch with us. He calls us Mom & Dad. That makes me smile!


From the kitchen . . . Reheating tortilla soup.

I am wearing"that" gown

I am creating . . . "that" scrapbook!

I am goingto position photos tonight . . . plan journaling . . . maybe print journaling blocks.

I am reading "Photoshop Elements 5 for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby.

I am hopingto hear from Amanda regarding David & possible pastorship.

I am hearingComputer printer humming, 60 Minutes on TV in background.

Around the housebeautiful sunlight from setting sun.

One of my favorite things
early morning sun & evening light.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....transfer FEMA $$$ from general account to FEMA account; WW meeting; yard work; get back into the habit of walking!

Something you may not know about me. . . I am a pretty boring person! Oops - you already knew that! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment