Friday, October 10, 2008

For Today - October 10, 2008 - Friday



Outside My WindowFog lifting, sunny & lots of chirping birds!

I am thinkingthat I went to bed too late & woke up too early.

I am thankful forAmanda, Tansy & Promise made it safely here & for the couple of days we get to visit.

From the kitchen . . . Fiber One bar, banana, French Vanilla coffee , in my all time favorite mug from the 70's . . . now there's only 2.

I am wearing"that" gown

I am creating . . . a plan for those photos from last week.

I am goingto play with Amanda & dogs.

I am reading "Photoshop Elements 5 for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby. I've had the software for almost a year . . . or is it two? Anyway - I still am FAR from being proficient with it & want to learn more.

I am hopingAmanda soon wakes up!

I am hearingbirds, printer humming & Shiloh snoring. No clock ticking today as it fell & I guess it's now broken. Oh well - it was a cheapo. Yep - that's it on shelf.

Around the houseexcitement! Oh Shiloh is so excited to have company. We got him the end of June and not one time has he had nay K9 visitors. We think he might be ADHD . . . as he gets so very excited & doesn't seem to know who to sniff first!

One of my favorite things
the company of my daughter.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....continue planning scrapbook....go shopping w/Amanda...out to eat at Jalepeno tree...walking w/Amanda & dogs...maybe make butternut squash, ginger soup. The squash/barley/apple/onion/red pepper, etc. dish was VERY good.

Something you may not know about me. . . I don't like for someone to "tell" me what to do...nor do I like for someone to grab things from me. I don't know why . . . haven't analyzed it . . . don't care to figure it out . . . just don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment